- All solid timber dreadnought with internally carved top and back.
- Natural finish Neck- Qld Maple
- Solid ﾓAAAﾔ grade spruce top or Bunya
- Qld Maple, blackwood or Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Inlaid face edge and rosette inlays. All timber binding.
- Abalone inlays (fingerboard, face edge & rosette)
- Fingerboard and bridge - ebony (with ebony bridge pins)
- Grover Gold machine heads
- Tusq nut
- FaceBraceﾮ Sensor. The Face Brace Sensor is the first pickup that captures vital sounds and tones created by the face of the guitar. The sensor runs across a large section of the face resulting in a truly live signal that has to be heard to be believed. The FL3 also comprises a back sensor.
For more information, please visit this products webpage.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 January, 1970.