AHEAD Armor Cases begin with their unique shape. Featuring Revolution’s patented TruForm™ design, the shape of each case corresponds to the “true” shape of the drum plus its mounting hardware.
The universal teardrop design allows for a much snugger drum fit. It also allows dealers to reduce their inventory by eliminating the need to double-stock separate cases for toms with and without suspension mounts and bass drums with and without tom mounts.
Secondly, the patented DynaZip™ zipping system makes it easier to take the drums in and out of the cases by combining an ingenious cutaway design with a zipper that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the cutout.
Finally, the Armor Cases incorporate AHEAD’s exclusive DX-Core™. The drum hugging DX-Core™ provides the security of two layers of high impact foam padding plus the softness of premium grade Sherpa Fleece lining.
This significantly increases both the shock absorption of the cases and the protection of the drums. The plush interior is complemented by the strength and durability of a virtually indestructible, weather resistant, waterproof, double stitched, 600 denier, polyester fabric exterior.
- 600 Denier Polyester Exterior
- Reinforced traditional handles
- Additional SHARK GIL™ side handles
- DX-CORE™ Padding: 3 layers of high-impact laminated foam padding and a soft interior lining of premium Sherpa Fleece.
- Patented TRUFORM™: Designed to fit the "True Shape" of the drum plus its mounting hardware.
- Patented DYNAZIP™: Cutaway Design that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the Truform cutout.
- Heavy duty reinforced "Corner Bumpers" designed for impact protection.
- SIZE: 5.5in x 14in
- DEPTH (inches) 5.75
- DIAMETER (inches) 16