With an integral rechargeable lithium-ion battery for 12+ hours of uninterrupted play time, plus a built-in speaker calibrated for the most natural sound reproduction experience, EWI Solo is ready whenever and wherever your creativity strikes.
EWI Solo is primed for any performance with 200 onboard sounds - from luscious evolving synth pads to an authentic sultry jazz clarinet, every genre is catered for with an expertly curated catalogue of sounds.
Woodwind and Brass players, there is no need to learn anything new here. At the twist of a dial EWI Solo's interface can be switched to flute, oboe, saxophone and EVI (Electronic Valve Instrument) fingering modes.
Beyond the extensive sound bank, EWI Solo can store your own custom sound creations. Tweak and modify your sound parameters or add effects to sweeten your patches. The power is yours to easily store and recall with ease. Add more layers of expressive with the ultra-sensitive bite sensor-enabled mouthpiece.
- Authentic wind-instrument performance and response for the digital era
- 200 onboard premium acoustic and synth sounds
- 12+ hours of play time using the rechargeable lithium-ion battery (charging adapter included)
- Built-in Speaker calibrated for the most natural sound reproduction experience
- OLED display to easy view presets and parameters
- USB port for USB-MIDI conneciton and battery recharging
- 1/4" audio output
- 1/8" headphone output
- 1/8" auxiliary input
- MIDI Output Channels Over USB: 16
- Note Keys: 14
- Octave Rollers: 6 mobile, 2 fixed; 7-octave range
- Plates: 1 pitch-bend, 2 ground
- Inputs / Outputs: (1) USB port, (1) 1/4" (6.35mm) TRS line output, (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS
headphone output, (1) 1/8" (3.5mm) TRS auxiliary input
- Power: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included; charges via USB)
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 30.12" x 3.00" x 3.24", 76.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 8.2 cm
- Weight: 1.79 lb.
Watch: Introducing EWI Solo