Whether you’re streaming or recording, capture audio at up to 24-bit, 96kHz resolution for crystal-clear speech clarity and stunning vocal and instrument tracks.
Ara’s dual pickup patterns let you focus on a single voice or instrument or everyone in the room. Choose the directional Front (cardioid) pattern to focus on sound directly in front of the mic while rejecting sound from other sides; use the Front + Back (omni) pattern to pick up sounds all around the mic, such as multiple speakers or a group of performers.
Use Ara with the integrated base stand (included), on a desktop boom arm, or with a common microphone stand. On the go? Take an OTG adapter or Apple Camera Adapter with you, and use Ara when away from your desktop computer. It’s plug-and-play simple, thanks to USB connectivity and class-compliant drivers.
- ARA supports up to 96 kHz / 24-bit Digital Audio for High-Resolution performance in every application
- Dual Capture Modes / Front + Front Back
- AKG Adaptive Capsule Array provides optimal coverage for every scenario
- Zero-Latency Headphone Monitoring: listen to pre-recorded tracks and your voice while overdubbing without hearing a delay
- AKG signature sound honed from 70+ years of acoustic excellence
- Plug & Play / Class Compliant Drivers for wide compatibility with common operating systems
- Headphone Output
- Mute Button / LED Indicator Displays Mic Mute Status
- Removable Base Stand / Mounts to Boom Arm or Mic Stand
- Transducer: 2 proprietary, permanently polarized
- back plate, condenser capsules
- Capture Modes: Selectable – Front, Front & Back,
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24-bit / 96 kHz
- MAX SPL: 120 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption: 5V USB / 75 mA
- Transfer Protocol: USB 2.0
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Power Output (RMS): 43mW
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 22 kHz
- S/N Ratio: 98.0 dB