The Concert features 10 realistic built-in voices: Acoustic Piano, Bright Piano, Electric Piano, Harpsichord, Drawbar Organ, Church Organ, Synth, Strings, Bass and Clavi. Customize the voices by combining any two at once in Layer Mode for a full, rich tone.
They can also be assigned to only the left or right hands in Split Mode. You can even add adjustable Reverb and Chorus to further tailor your sound. With powerful 20-watt built-in speakers and a 128-note maximum note polyphony, Concert delivers ultra-realistic sound with great playing experience.
The Alesis Concert has an incredibly useful feature called "Lesson Mode." This feature divides the 88 keys into two zones with the same pitch and voice. This enables both the student and teacher to easily watch each other and play together without having to take turns or reach over one another. Concert also features a ¼” (6.35mm) headphone output which mutes the internal speakers for convenient, quiet private practice.
In addition to the ¼” (6.35mm) sustain pedal input (pedal included) and the ¼” (6.35mm) stereo headphone output, Concert also features stereo RCA outputs to connect to a recorder, mixer, amplifier or other sound system.
Concert also features a USB-MIDI output for connecting to a computer and using educational software or virtual instrument plugins. Concert can be powered using the included power supply or by 6 D Cell batteries (not included).
- 88 premium full-sized semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response
- 10 built-in premium voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 20-watt speakers and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in metronome with tap tempo can be easily adjusted from 30-280 BPM
- Easily adjustable Reverb and Chorus FX; Pedal Resonance feature
- Stereo RCA AUX outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or other sound system
- ¼-inch (6.35mm) headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plugins
- Sustain pedal included
- Includes a power adapter or power with 6 "D" Cell Batteries (not included)
- Keyboard: 88 semi-weighted keys with velocity sensitivity
- Polyphony: 128 voices
- Sounds: 10
- Demos: 2 piano demo songs; 10 sound (voice) demo songs
- Metronome Tempo Range: 30–280 BPM
- Speakers: (2) 10 W woofers; (2) 20 W tweeters
- Power: 12V DC, 2A (center positive) power supply or 6 “D” batteries
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 50.0” x 11.5” x 3.4”; 1283 x 291 x 87 mm
- Weight: 15.7 lbs.; 7.1 kgs
- Concert Digital Piano
- Sustain Pedal
- Power Adapter
- Music Rest
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
Watch: Introducing the Alesis Concert Digital Piano