Harmony 61 MKII also has 40 built-in demo songs and 300 built-in accompaniment rhythms that enable you to instantly create songs in a wide variety of genres.
You can even record your own songs using the “Record” mode!
Harmony 61 MKII includes every accessory that you need to get started and learn to play today.
Harmony 61 MKII comes with an easy-to-assemble stand, a bench with three adjustable height settings, headphones that automatically mute the speakers for private practice, a music rest for holding sheet music, a power adapter and even a microphone for singing along while you play!
Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano—featuring in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback.
Develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace with a curated catalog filled with everything from current chart hits to classical music.
Need a little help? Skoove’s experienced team of musicians is on hand with one-on-one support to answer any of your questions.
New, exclusive lessons are added every month so that you can keep expanding your repertoire with new music as well as up your piano game with new music theory tips and tricks.
The Alesis Harmony 61mkII includes TWO MONTHS of FREE live video lessons from TakeLessons, America’s largest lessons company.
You’ll learn faster than ever with live classes with real, expert teachers! Raise your hand, ask questions, interact with other class members, and have fun!
Take as many classes as you want - there are hundreds of classes each month to pick from.
- 61 piano-style keys with built-in speakers
- 300 built-in tones with layer and split modes
- One touch song mode with 300 built-in rhythms
- Play along with 40 demo songs or record your own
- 1/8” headphone jack mutes speakers for private practice
- Power: 6 “AA” batteries or included power adapter (9 V DC, 500 mA)
- Dimensions: 12.4” x 37.4” x 4.1”; 315 x 948 x 105 mm
- Weight: 11.0 lbs.; 5.0 kg
- Harmony 61 MKII Portable Keyboard
- Music Rest
- Keyboard Stand
- Power Adapter
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual