Legendary guitarists are all using fuzz pedals well, and it's an indispensable effect, especially in classic rock and blues.
On the other hand, you may have the impression that the strong distortion is jerky, and when combined with a band, it does not come out in front, and the sound is too old to use.
You might think it's a difficult effect that only top-class players can reach, and you might think that you have to have a vintage pedal or a high-end handmade pedal to get a "real" fuzz sound. Maybe.
Animals Pedal Rover Fuzz overturns the difficult-to-use, advanced image of the fuzz effect.
- ATATCK: Adjusts the distortion and sharpness of the fuzz.
- WOOL: Adjusts the density and thickness of the sound without changing the basic tone.
- LEVEL: Adjusts the volume.
- The Rover Fuzz uses a true bypass footswitch and is powered by a 9V battery or a standard center minus DC 9V adapter.
* When using the battery, when storing the effector, unplug it from the input jack to reduce battery consumption. Also, remove the batteries before storing the product if it will not be used for a long period of time.