Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering, Symphony I/O Mk II is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio.
The new Symphony I/O Mk II comes with direct connectivity to one of 4 different platforms- Thunderbolt™, Pro Tools® HD, Dante™+ Pro Tools® HD, or Waves SoundGrid network.
- Best AD/DA conversion of any Thunderbolt™ audio interface
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional mic preamps
- Best per-channel value of any interface in its category
- Choice of Thunderbolt™ (Mac), Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC), Dante™+ Pro Tools® HD (Mac/PC, or Waves SoundGrid (Mac/PC) connectivity.
- Ultra-low latency performance – 1.35 ms with Thunderbolt and Logic Pro X
- All new, highly customizable Symphony Control software provides easy access to all I/O parameters
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Designed in California, Built in the U.S.A.
- BASE CONFIGURATIONS: 8×8+8MP Mk II
- I/O MODULE COMPATIBILITY: 8×8 Analog I/O Mk II (NEW)
- THUNDERBOLT CONNECTIVITY BUILT-IN: Yes
- PRO TOOLS HD CONNECTIVITY BUILT-IN: No
- FRONT PANEL METERING: Up to 64 channels
- TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL: Yes
- HEADPHONE OUTPUTS: 1
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL:
- Monitor level
- Mic pre gain
- All Input settings
- Clock source
- MAESTRO 2 SOFTWARE CONTROL: Yes
- SYMPHONY CONTROL SOFTWARE: Yes
- APOGEE CONTROL HARDWARE REMOTE: Yes
Watch: Introducing Symphony I/O Mk II featuring SayReal and "Want Some"