Want to get hands on with your music software? MicroLab gives you instant, effective control, letting you play all your soft-synths and virtual instruments, wherever, whenever.
Unlike other mini-key controllers, you’ll actually enjoy playing MicroLab. It features the same keybed as our award-winning KeyStep, it’s responsive, and velocity-sensitive.
With just 4 buttons and 2 touch strips, MicroLab still gives you an awesome level of control. Sustain notes with a button, play chords with one note, swipe through presets and tap to select.
Everyone hates loose cables, so MicroLab features an integrated cable-tidy recess to keep your setup neat, and make storage and travelling quick and easy.
The USB port is recessed, so no cables stick out. Use it in any setup: push it up against your laptop, use it side-by-side with other gear, no mess, no fuss.
- Software specifications:
- Analog Lab Lite software with over 500 classic keyboard sounds
- Bitwig 8-Track
- UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Hardware specifications:
- 25 note velocity sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- USB powered
- Perfect Integration:
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed
- Low power: can be powered by Android devices or Apple iPads® (camera connection kit required)
- Instrument size : 16,3 x 5,12 x 1,46 inches (414 x 130 x 37 mm)
- Instrument weight : 1,71 lbs (770 g)
Watch: MicroLab | Controllers | Arturia