Pigments has evolved to be bigger, bolder, and more versatile than ever, blurring the lines between timbres and pushing sound design into vivid new territory.
Pigments 3 raises the bar for VST instruments, surpassing the capabilities of premium hardware synths and plugins alike, making your wildest sonic fantasy a full-color reality. Effortlessly build, animate, customize, and refine complex patches unlike anything you’ve ever heard.
Whatever sound you need, Pigments can take you there.
From bright nylon-like plucks to the fattest wavetable sounds, dark hip hop & trap bass to creeping film soundtrack ambience, Pigments is your blank sonic canvas. Combine any pair from a selection of 4 state-of-the-art sound engines, and layer them with deep sub bass and a sprinkling of sampled noise for instant access to every texture, timbre, and color.
Any parameter tweak or expression is just a colorful click away. Shape, animate, and elevate your sound until it’s entirely your own with instant patch modulation, the best classic & modern filters, and stunning studio-grade FX.
- Two engines in parallel with a choice of:
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine (including over 160 wavetables)
- Sample & Granular engine (including sample library)
- Harmonic Oscillator additive engine
- Third Utility engine
- Analog-style oscillator layer with 5 waveforms and 6-octave range
- Dual noise sample players with built-in sample library
- Visual interface with color-coded modules and graphical feedback
- Dual filters with continuous series/parallel routing
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Powerful FX section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- 18 FX algorithms, from vintage to cutting-edge
- Advanced modulation system
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, ...
- Extensive, ever-growing library of 1200 presets
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
- Windows: Win 8.1+ (64bit) PC: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Apple: 10.13+: 4 GB RAM; 2.5 GHz CPU. 2GB free hard disk space OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- Works in Standalone, VST, AAX, Audio Unit.
- VST 2.4VST 3AAXAU
- The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center. You can learn more about it here.
Watch: Pigments 3 | Polychrome Software Synthesizer | ARTURIA