They were cutting edge in the 60s, mind-blowing in the 70s, awe-inspiring in the 80s, they’re at the heart of today’s hits, and they’ll help you shape the sound of tomorrow. Think of a famous synth sound or an iconic keyboard’s tone, and you can create it with V Collection 7. A million-dollar collection of the finest pianos, synthesizers, samplers, and esoteric keyboard instruments all in one place, geared for modern music makers, and at your command.
V Collection has grown into the industry reference of software instruments that made music history. The solution demanding musicians choose. V Collection uses Arturia's advanced TAE® and Phi® modelling technologies that perfectly recreate both the sound and feel of these legendary instruments. An army of top-tier sound designers and big-name artists have created some of the most awe-inspiring synth and keyboard patches just for you.
V-Collection 7 seamlessly integrates with Arturia’s KeyLab range, as well as controllers from other brands, giving you full control of your sound in the studio and on stage and every instrument features an integrated tutorial, tips on every control, and an intuitive sound browser. No matter what skill level you are, or what style you play, this has you covered.
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original
Watch: V Collection 7 | ARTURIA