We had a 1962 Candy Apple Red bass that was sadly stolen from the Bass Center in Wapping, the neck however has always been a favourite and over the years we have used it in various forms from T-Basses to Lodestones.
This one has a much more classic aesthetic and little less out there in terms of design. We love it and think you will to, with its oiled neck and premium hardware this instrument is perfect.
A final set up and quality control takes place in the UK before hitting the road. Our basses only further offer an insight into our passion for bass.
Using Hipshot Tuners, Wilkinson Bridges these basses have been made using the best possible materials for professional use on the road, at home or in the studio the Ashdown range of basses have been built to stand the test of time.
- Body Wood: Lightweight Alder
- Colour: Black
- Body Finish: High Gloss Poly
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Wood – Rosewood
- Neck Finish: Oil
- Fingerboard Radius: 10
- Truss Rod: 2 Way : Allen Adjustment At Body
- Inlays: Dot And Or Blocks With Binding
- Nut: Bone - Width 38Mm
- Fret Wire Bs-Dhp-2295 (2.2Mm X 0.9Mm)
- Frets No.: 20
- Scale: 34
- Pickups: 2-J Style Single Coil
- Pickguard: White
- Circuit: None
- Controls: Vol/Vol/Tone
- Pots: 3 - CTS Style 250K
- Knobs: Jbass Style
- Switch: None
- Hardware Colour: Chrome
- Bridge: 4 String Through Bridge Stringing Only
- Tuners: Hipshot Licensed : Ultra:Lte Chrome
- Strings: High Quality : Stainless Steel Roundwound .045:.105
- String Retainer: String Tree
- Straps: Dual Design
- Weights: 3.8Kg - 8.3Lbs
- Country Of Origin: South Korea
Watch: The Grail