Starlight showcases a host of innovations, including laser targeting, multiple voices (Vintage, Modern & Hybrid), and near perfectly linear off-axis response, which have seen the mic win a host of international awards, and a nomination for 2018 NAMM TEC, the ‘Oscars’ of the music technology industry.
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting option.
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers. (www.astonmics.com/the-aston-sound)
- Hi-Spec PCB and electronic components.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 42.1mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 79dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
- Low-Cut Filters: 80Hz, 140Hz
- Product length: 181 mm / 7.13 in
- Product width (with laser): 36 mm / 1.42 in
- Product width (without laser): 26 mm / 1.02 in
- Product weight: 251 g / 0.55 lb
Watch: Introducing: Aston Starlight