The mic’s directional polar pattern keeps the pickup focused on the sound source, delivering clear, natural-sounding reproduction of vocals and instruments, while also helping to prevent feedback.
The ATR1500x includes a detachable 5 m (16.5') XLR-to-XLR cable for use with live/studio mixers and professional sound systems. And its rugged metal construction and convenient on/off switch ensure reliable, easy-to-use performance.
- Professional sound quality for vocals and instruments
- Ideal for use with live/studio mixers and professional sound systems
- Unidirectional polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Detachable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to XLR)
- Rugged metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- Includes adjustable stand clamp and soft protective pouch
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 60 – 15,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -57 dB
- Weight: 284 g (10 oz) without cable
- Cable: Detachable, replaceable 5 m (16.5') cable (XLR to XLR)
- Accessories Included: Adjustable stand clamp, soft protective pouch