The PRO 45W is a wide-range minature condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It is ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups or theater stages. The microphone requires 9V to 52V phantom power for operation. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern provides a 120° angle of acceptance.
The microphone includes a 7.6 m (25') permanently attached miniature cable with an XLRM-type connector, which allows it to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type jack or cable connector.
The microphone comes equipped with a vinyl-coated steel hanger for positioning over a choir/orchestra/stage. A foam windscreen is also included.
The microphone is enclosed in a rugged housing with a low-reflectance black finish. It is also available with white housing, cable, hanger and windscreen as the PRO 45W.
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
- Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Accessories Included: AT8146(WH) windscreen; AT8451(WH) steel hanger
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M21