Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the D6 drum microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Lightweight, compact, and easy to position, the D6 cardioid microphone is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low-frequency reproduction such as kick drums, large toms, and bass cabinets. The D6’s transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow for interference-free performance.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 280 ohms
- Sensitivity: 0.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: WLM Type E
- Off-Axis Rejection: >20 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish: Machined Aluminum / Black Finish
- Weight: 254 g / 8.9oz
- Length: 117 mm / 4.6 in
What's in the box
- 1x D6 Instrument Microphone
- 1x DCLIP Microphone Clip
- 1x P1 Carrying Pouch