Avid S1 gives you deep hands-on control of your favorite audio and video software.
Together with the free Avid Control app on your iPad or Android tablet, it provides great ergonomic efficiency, easy touch workflows, and Avid S6-style metering and processing views, so you can mix more intuitively and turn around better sounding mixes fast.
While Avid S1 fits easily between your display and keyboard, it packs a lot of mixing power into its small surface. From motorized faders and knobs that respond to your touch, to fast-access touchscreen workflows and Soft Keys that enable you to perform complex tasks with a single press, S1 provides the speed and versatility to accelerate any music, audio post, or video project.
- Accelerate your workflow
- Get pro-level hands-on control
- Work with your favorite creative tools
- Navigate large sessions fast
- View your mix in great detail
- Get S6-style monitoring control
- Faders: Eight motorized, touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw faders
- Knobs: Eight push-top, touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Additional controls: Assorted hardware buttons/keys for various functions and mode selections, including Mute, Solo, Record-enable, Bank, Nudge, and more
- Software interface: Supports the free Avid Control app running on iPad or Android tablet (tablet not included)
- Displays: Eight high-resolution OLED displays, plus multiple status LEDs and multicolor track buttons; channel metering, monitoring, processing, track status, automation modes, and other views provided by Avid Control on your tablet
- Height (front, rear): 1.2 inches, 3.8 inches (29 mm, 97 mm)
- Width: 12.3 inches (312 mm)
- Depth: 14.9 inches (377 mm)
- Scalability: Connect up to four S1 controllers together, plus Avid Dock, to create an extended, fully integrated surface
Watch: Introducing the Avid S1and S4 Consoles