1C-BK 2-way monitor speaker merges stunningly-accurate sound reproduction with neo-classic design, making it perfect for even the most sophisticated environment.
Sold in pairs, the 1C-BK is an exceptional choice for a wide range of fixed installations, such as stereo and surround applications, home recording studios, restaurants – as well as audio and video production suites.
The 100-Watt 1C-BK derives its incredible great sound from a powerful 5.5" cellulose cone woofer and high-resolution 0.5" tweeter. The internal crossover provides auto-overload tweeter protection, and the high-precision components and design ensure absolute phase linearity. The result: full-power, ultra-linear frequency response ranging from 60 Hz all the way up to 23 kHz.
- Multi-purpose 2-way studio monitors ideally suited for fixed installation, multimedia, home recording studio, audio/video production and surround-sound systems
- High power handling capability produces full-range output with extremely low distortion
- Powerful 5 ½" woofer with extremely light-weight cellulose cone and high-resolution ½" tweeter
- Ultra-linear frequency range from 60 Hz to 23 kHz
- Phase-optimized and high-precision crossover for absolute phase linearity
- Auto-overload protection prevents tweeter damage and resets automatically
- Bracket for wall/ceiling mounting included
- Connector type: Clip terminal
- Wire diameter: < 4 mm
- Power capacity: 25 W RMS, 100 W Peak
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 23 kHz (-10 dB)
- Nominal sound pressure level (SPL): 86 dB*W/m (program, bandwidth 100-5000 Hz on axis, full space)
- Max. short term acoustic output: 112 dB @ 1m (on axis, half space)
- Tweeter: ½"
- Woofer: 5 ½"
- Crossover frequency: 5000 Hz