The 2600-VCO is a feature rich module with four simultaneous waveforms: sine, triangle, saw and pulse which allow for an awe-inspiring palette of tonal possibilities.
You can even control the oscillators frequency which ranges from 10 Hz to 10 kHz and from 0.03 Hz to 30 Hz when the 2600-VCO is switched to LF mode.
The VCO can also be tuned to other instruments or VCOs with the Fine Tune knob. Adjust the pulse width range anywhere from 10% to 90% and you’ll be ready to rock whether you’re in a band or integrating the 2600-VCO into your monstrous setup!
- Amazing sounding VCO module from the ’70s
- Authentic reproduction of original ARP* 2600 circuitry
- VCO features 4 simultaneous waveforms: sine, triangle, saw and pulse
- VCO offers wide frequency control from 10 Hz to 10 kHz or 0.03 Hz to 30 Hz in LF mode
- PWM can be simultaneously controlled manually and via external CV input
- Switchable between LF (keyboard off) and Audio (keyboard on)
- Separate outputs for each waveform and 5 CV inputs for pitch control and PWM
- 8 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- Eurorack specs: 16 HP, XX mA +12 V, XX mA -12 V
Watch: Introducing the Behringer 2600-VCO