The 64-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the WING by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks. Dante is a proprietary AoIP solution from Audinate, which also complies with the AES67 standard for improved interoperability.
It uses either standard 100Mbit/s or Gigabit Network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS, with support for mixed sample and bit rates coexisting on the same network.
The WING-DANTE card utilizes 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency, ensuring the highest audio integrity. Its secondary input allows you to set up a seamless, redundant network access.
- 64-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- Low-latency 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same Dante network
- WING remote control possible on the same network, using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking