The 1980s was an amazing decade for electronic music. Artists like Vince Clarke and bands like Depeche Mode have used synthesizers to great effect, creating hits such as Just Can’t Get Enough and People are People. What synthesizer could they have used, you might ask?
It was none other than the MonoPoly synth, which was only available for 3 years before it was taken off the shelves and has become a true collector’s item. Today, we’re bringing this beauty to the 21st century with the Behringer MONOPOLY. This is an ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the original.
Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic MonoPoly circuitry as well as VCO, VCF and VCA designs from the 80s. Take a walk in the shoes of legends or create your own timeless classics with the MONOPOLY.
- Amazing analog synthesizer with 4 classic VCOs for amazingly fat music creation
- 4-Voice polyphonic/paraphonic design with mono, unison and polyphonic mode
- 37 semi-weighted full-size keys featuring velocity functionality
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry from the ‘80s
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- 4 variable oscillator shapes per VCO and variable pulse widths for ultimate sounds
- Autotune functionality to ensure VCOs automatically stay in tune
- Classic 24 dB filter with resonance for legendary sound performance
- Cross-modulation and oscillator sync for piercing lead sounds and complex effects
- Dual analog LFOs with 4 selectable waveforms and multiple destinations for advanced sound creation
- Dedicated filter and amplifier ADSR envelope generators for full control of your sounds
- Chord memory for complex harmonies with a single key press
- Noise generator for dramatically expanded waveform generation
- Separate pitch modulation of VCO 1 for sync/x-mod effects
- Front panel can be laid flat or tilted in multiple angles for easy access of all controls
- 62 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Multiple in and outputs for controlling filter cutoff, oscillator pitch, CV/gate and more
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection
Watch: Introducing the MonoPoly