The RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9 provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 11 drum voices; a 64-step sequencer; wave designer and dual-mode filter – for a full-fledged drum machine that’ll shake the house!
Whether you’re new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to upgrade your setup, the RD-9 has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.
Great care has been taken in designing the RD-9 to achieve new possibilities in beat creation by reviving a timeless design from one of the most classic drum machines of yesteryear.
By taking a fresh and modern approach on a classic drum machine, the RD-9 gives you the power to harness the phenomenal sound of the venerable TR-909 and tap into some new features as well. Colossal bass drums through sizzling hi-hats can be manipulated to take your rhythm performance to the next level. This is an analog beat-making monster!
- Amazing drum machine with authentic analog/digital sound engine to create classic sound performance
- 11 original drum sounds with additional parameters and global accent capability
- Powerful 64-step drum sequencer supports poly-meter, step-repeat, note-repeat, real-time triggering, track-mute and track-solo
- 10 independent analog outputs for external processing or recording your rhythms as multi-track audio
- Integrated FX bus features Wave Designer and dual-mode Analog Filter with per voice assignment
- Live recording, editing and playback of analog filter cutoff via automation
- Storage of up to 16 songs and 256 patterns, all of which can be imported/exported during playback for unlimited songs and patterns
- Pattern Mode allows arrangement of patterns into full songs and setting number of repeats per song part
- Song Mode allows chaining songs together for live sets and expanded compositions
- Unique Auto Scroll feature enables improvisation in all modes
- Comprehensive MIDI In/Out/ Thru plus USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal for maximum versatility
- Encoder for editing parameters such as Tempo, Swing, Probability, Flam and Random
- High-visibility LED display for easy editing of program parameters
- Powerful headphone and main outputs on 1/4" connectors
Watch: Re-Introducing Behringer RD-9 Rhythm Designer