With a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, Baby Bottle SL is reminiscent of the world’s finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source.
Building on the success of the original Baby Bottle, the SL model features refined sonics, a new streamlined build and versatile switches to capture the true character of your voice and bring classic mojo to acoustic guitars and other instruments.
Baby Bottle SL is designed from top to bottom to inspire unforgettable performances.
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 39.8 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 134dB SPL (1kHz, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 83.2 dB-A
- Noise Level: 10.8 dB
- Dynamic Range: 123.2 dB
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 410g
- Dimensions: 222.5mm x 51.5mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12db per octave
- PAD: -20dB
Watch: Classic Vocal Presence with Baby Bottle SL, Featuring Sara Niemietz