Its handcrafted capsule and custom components provide shimmering high-end and smooth midrange with a commanding intimate presence that’s ideal for anything from vocals and acoustic guitar to strings and brass.
Blueberry helps your vocals sit prominently at the front of your mix, without getting lost in the maxed-out gain structure of modern recordings.
It combines the commanding intimate presence found in prized vintage vocal mics with the shimmering highs and smooth midrange you need to compete with modern mixes. No need to compromise your vocal track with lots of EQ plug-ins.
- Proprietary Blue single-membrane large diaphragm capsule
- Commanding, intimate presence for vocals and instruments
- Fast transient response and high-SPL handling
- Blue heritage of premium audio and innovative design
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 20.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 86dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 9.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 131dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power(IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 520g
- Dimensions: 235mm x 50mm x 30mm