Featuring an innovative rotating head design, Dragonfly lets you make pinpoint adjustments and capture your instrument’s true tone. It’s ideal for vocals, drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano and more. With a fast, maneuverable, and precision-engineered design, Dragonfly is a whole new classification of microphone.
Dragonfly’s superbly detailed sound comes from its silky and extended high end, contoured midrange and enhanced low end. These three tonal aspects make the Dragonfly microphone uniquely suited for tracking vocals, acoustic guitar, drum overheads and other high-frequency instruments.
Dragonfly also excels in recording difficult sound sources like brass and woodwinds.
- Innovative rotating head for precise mic placement
- Large-diaphragm capsule for tracking vocals and extended range instruments
- Superbly detailed sonic signature and enhanced frequency response
- Custom shockmount and wood storage box
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 21.0 mV/Pa at 1kHz (1Pa = 94dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rate Load Impedance: Not less than 1 kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 138dB SPL (2.5kΩ, 0.5% THD)
- S/N Ratio: 85dB-A (IEC 651)
- Noise Level: 8.0 dB-A (IEC 651)
- Dynamic Range: 132dB (@2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48V DC Phantom Power(IEC 268-15)
- Weight: 980g
- Dimensions: 260mm x 35mm