A custom hand-tuned condenser capsule captures maximum detail, while the tight cardioid pickup pattern helps reduce room and background noise. Ember’s compact, side-address design fits anywhere and keeps a low profile on camera. Bring Blue’s legendary studio sound to your creative space.
Featuring our custom hand-tuned condenser capsule, Ember captures stunning detail and is ideal for recording music for online distribution through SoundCloud® and capturing professional sound for YouTube® videos. It’s also your secret weapon for broadcasting, podcasting and live-streaming.
Ember’s precise cardioid polar pattern and custom-designed phantom power circuitry ensure remarkably consistent frequency response with ultra-low noise for a rich, smooth vocal sound. Clean, high-output gain ensures impressive headroom for up-front instruments and commanding vocals.
- Hand-tuned condenser capsule delivers open, detailed sound
- Premium, high-output electronics for maximum clarity and headroom
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent off-axis noise rejection
- Compact side-address design fits anywhere and looks great on camera
- Works great with home studio audio interfaces
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40 ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)
Included in the Box
- Mic stand mount