With a 180-degree rotating head, Hummingbird fits into tight spaces and can nimbly change positions where others can’t.
Featuring a precisely tuned diaphragm and extended frequency response, Hummingbird is the perfect solution for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, percussion, or other instruments with fast transients and rich overtones.
Hummingbird’s precisely tuned cardioid capsule is based on the acclaimed Blue B1 from our interchangeable capsule series—making it perfect for any instrument with fast transients and rich tonal characteristics.
- 180° rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser based on the B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high-SPL handling for studio and stage
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20hz - 20khz
- Sensitivity: 15mv/pa @ 1khz (1 Pa = 94db Spl)
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Rated Load Impedance: Not Less Than 1kΩ
- Maximum SPL: 130 db SPL
- S/N Ratio: 85.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Noise Level A-weighted: 8.5 db-a (Iec 651)
- Dynamic Range: 129.5 db (2.5kΩ)
- Power Requirement: +48v DC Phantom Power (Iec 268-15)
- Weight: 212g (7.5oz)
- Dimensions: 170mm X 27mm X 27mm (6.7” X 1.1” X 1.1”)
- Rigid Carry Case With Foam Lining
- Mic Clip
- Foam Wind-screen
Watch: Hummingbird, Small-Diaphragm Condenser Mic with Rotating Head