With the supreme clarity and output of a 32-driver articulated line array, the L1 Pro32 with Sub2 Powered Bass Module offers 180-degree horizontal coverage and the most focused vertical coverage pattern and highest SPL over distance in an L1 ever — providing intricate sonic detail, clarity, and consistency, even off to the extreme sides in larger venues.
The L1 Pro32 combined with the Bose Sub2 subwoofer, features a 10" × 18" high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver. Sub2 is a more powerful option and plays lower and louder.
With this unique RaceTrack driver design, Sub2 offer bold bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space. The slim design means you get the full impact of a conventional subwoofer without the cumbersome size.
Plus, proprietary SubMatch connectivity means you can connect the Sub2 to the L1 Pro32 with a single cable that delivers both power and audio.
- 180° horizontal coverage
- Pairs with sub2 powered bass module
- Phantom power and bluetooth® connectivity
- 32-driver, straight line array, uniform coverage pattern
- Built-in mixer with tonematch presets
- Wireless mixer control via l1 mix app
- 128 db spl peak when paired with sub2
- System eq presets: live music, recorded music, more
- Tonematch port for easy mixer connection
Watch: Introducing the Bose L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System