Bristling with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the Bridge and Classic Stacks in the middle and neck, the tonal options are impressive. With modern appointments like Stainless Steel frets, Glow in the Dark side dots and a roasted maple neck and fingerboard the ML1 Pro Hybrid is perfectly formed and ergonomically designed for comfort and playability.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
Chapman guitars are renowned for having addictively-good neck profiles. The ML1 Pro Hybrid is no exception, and is certain to keep you playing for hours on end with its comfortable C-shaped neck carve and rolled fingerboard edges. A smooth satin finish enhances the neck’s playability even further, offering an ultra-fast surface to shred upon!
A feature only found typically on premium instruments, the Chapman ML1 Pro Hybrid’s Maple neck has been roasted to remove all of the natural moisture retained by the wood. This process makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates, ensuring incredible tuning stability and minimal adjustment.
PREMIUM BODY CONSTRUCTION
Chapman’s ML1 Pro Hybrid boasts a lightweight Basswood body that serves as a superbly-balanced tonal foundation for its versatile pickup selection. Adorned with a Flamed Maple veneer, this instrument exerts a truly high-end aesthetic – especially with its gorgeous body binding. An ergonomically-contoured lower horn allows for unrestricted access to all 22 frets too!
SEYMOUR DUNCAN PICKUPS
Bristling with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker in the bridge and stacked single-coils in the middle/neck positions, the tonal breadth of the Chapman ML1 Pro Hybrid is something to behold. Attain punchy, saturated sounds with high-gain amp settings, or achieve glassy “out-of-phase”-style clean tones via the 5-way switch’s 2nd and 4th positions. Whatever the genre – the ML1 Pro Hybrid delivers!
- Body Shape: ML1 Pro
- Body Top: Flame Maple Veneer On Flat Top with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Bass with Gloss Finish
- Finish: Turquoise Rain
- Headstock: Straight Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech Black TUSQ XL Nut
- String Retainer: Vintage String Retainers
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Medium Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on Neck; NECK SIZE
- Width: Nut 42Mm, 22F 57Mm: THICKNESS: 1F 22.5mm 12F 24mm including fret height
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple – Medium Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm (~13.5″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12Th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Strat Plus Single Coil; MAGNET: Alnico 5; DC RESISTANCE: 8.7k ohms
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker; MAGNET: Alnico 2; DC RESISTANCE: 8.2k ohms
- Pickup Switch: 5 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman 2-Point Tremolo
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Pickup Swithcing:
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil) + Middle
- Position 3: Middle
- Position 4: Middle + Neck
- Position 5: Neck