Equipped with a pair of Seymour Duncan “Hot Tele” Single coil pickups, featuring hand-ground Alnico five rod magnets, a special high output coil wind and wax potted for squeal free performance - this beast is firing on all cylinders.
Resplendent with its silky smooth baked maple neck and fingerboard, Stainless Steel frets, lightweight Alder body and stunning metallic finish, as soon as your hand touches the neck you will realise - elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
ROASTED MAPLE NECK
The ML3 Pro’s gorgeous medium brown roasted maple wood neck is warp resistant and grab-able. You’ll want to pick up and play this guitar with the comfortable C-shaped neck and rolled fretboard edges that enables prolonged play with tuning stability and minimal adjustment required.
PREMIUM BODY CONSTRUCTION
Alder is known for its straight grains and structural stability, which makes it a perfect material for the body of the ML3 Pro Traditional guitar. It’s a lightweight wood, which is great for gigging guitarists on the move and when coupled with the roasted maple bolt-on neck it achieves a balanced tonal foundation that is consistent yet versatile.
SEYMOUR DUNCAN PICKUPS
We argue that the Seymour Duncan Hot Tele set on the Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional makes it a genre-breaking guitar and the higher output of these Alnico 5 pickups and the 3-way switching options gives you flexibility to play what you like, when you like.
- Body Shape: ML3 PRO
- Body Top: Alder Solid Carve Top with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Alder with Gloss Finish
- Orientation: Left Hand
- Finish: Classic Black Metallic
- Headstock: Straight Heritage Headstock
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- String Nut: 42mm Graph Tech TUSQ Nut
- String Retainer: Vintage String Retainers
- Neck: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour with Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on Neck
- Neck Size: WIDTH: NUT 42mm, 22F 57mm
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Truss Rod Dual Action
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple – Dark Colour Fretboard with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 250mm (~10″)
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12Th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- Scale Length: 648mm (~25.5″)
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil; MAGNET: Alnico 5
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Tele Single Coil; MAGNET: Alnico 5
- Pickup Switch: 3 Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (250k), Master Tone (250k)
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Tele-Style with Brass Saddles
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46 (.010 / .013 / .017 / .026 / .036 / .046)
- Position 1: Bridge
- Position 2: Bridge + Neck
- Position 3: Neck
Watch: Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional