The high carbon steel used in NYXL strings offers higher break strength, enhanced tuning stability, and accentuated mid-range frequency response.
- NYXL's feature D'Addario's exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel alloy for unprecedented strength Play Fearlessly
- Improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings - get in tune faster, stay in tune better
- Wound strings with enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1 - 3.5 kHz range more presence and crunch to cut through the mix
- NYXL1149 offers moderate flexibility and a full, beefy tone: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .028, .038, .049
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Coating: Uncoated
- Number Of Strings: 6
- Set Quantity: Sets
- Wrap Material: Nickel-Plated Steel
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Mount your guitar on a wall with a Hercules Wall Hanger.
Elixir® Acoustic 80/20 Bronze Strings with NANOWEB Coating deliver a bright, lively tone together with extended tone life that players have come to expect from Elixir Strings.
Backorder - Contact for ETA