DigiTech has taken the premier pitch shifting effects pedal added drop tuning and true bypass to bring you the ultimate Whammy pedal, the Whammy DT.
With the Whammy DT, you can modify your tuning without having to change guitars or pause awkwardly to make adjustments for the next song.
Key changes are at the tips of your toes and take just moments, which is crucial when the audience is feeling your vibe. Pitch shifting effects really help your guitar performance stand out and the Whammy pedal has been the core pitch shifting effect for famous artists for over 20 years.
Now add full drop and raised tuning in addition to classic Whammy shifting to your effects arsenal and find out why the Whammy DT is the premiere pitch shifting effects pedal for every guitarist.
- Step down or step up 7 half steps or an entire octave
- Whammy effects capabilities
- Momentary footswitch for "hammer-on" and "pull-off" effects
- D/A Conversion: 24 bit
- Pitch Bend Range: +2/-3 Octaves
- Detune Range: -4 to -30 cents
- Drop Tune Range: 1-7 Semitones, Octave, Octave + Dry
- Power Consumption: 2.6 Watts (< 288 mA @ 9 VDC)
- Power Adapter: 9 VDC External Adapter
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > -105 dB (A weighted); ref = max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD: 0.004% @ 1 kHz; ref = 1 dBu w/ unity gain
- Output Type: 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Output Leve: l+10 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 kΩ
- Instrument Input Type: 1/4” Unbalanced TS
- Max Input Level: +5 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- MIDI Input: 5-Pin Din
- Footswitch Input: 1/4” TRS – for use with optional FS3X Footpedal
- Height: 2.36"
- Width: 8.2"
- Depth: 7.73"
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Boss TU-3 is a classic guitar pedal tuner, loved for its effectiveness live and in studio to get you perfectly in tune just by looking.
The EVH 5150 Overdrive features multi-stage MOSFETs, a 3-band EQ, a Boost switch, and a noise gate for a versatile range of OD and distortion tones.