The vintage patterning and design is woven rather than printed, meaning long-lasting non-flaking colour for years to come.
Each strap uses a tough no-stretch polyweb material with stitch reinforced premium heavy leather ends.
All hardware is tough chrome steel, from the end rivets to the buckle. The chrome steel slider provides smooth and fast length adjustment with no hang-ups.
The maximum length from the pin hole to the hole is 160cm.
- Genuine Jacquard weave construction
- 2 inches wide tough no-stretch polyweb material
- Length adjustable with smooth chrome steel slider
- Stitch reinforced premium heavy leather ends
- Chrome steel riveted ends
- Weight: 200 g
- Fabric Colour: Red
- Width: 2.0
- Strap Ends: Leather Ends, Vegan Ends
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
When the Shubb capo was first introduced about 40 years ago, guitarists throughout the world fell in love with it. They’re still in love with it today.
Backorder - Contact for ETA