Trust is something that’s earned in this industry and Core 47 is ready to earn yours by giving you the most accurate reproduction that the latest technology and more than 40 years of expertise can provide. And when we say ‘accurate’, we really mean it: all Core monitors are calibrated to within a reference of 0.2dB at our factory in Denmark. You can install 100 and they’ll all perform to the same high standard.
Core 47 is the mid-size model of our flagship professional reference monitor series. Our engineers codenamed it ‘Bulldog’. You’ll know why when you fire it up.
This compact three-way monitor features an eyebrow-raising 500W + 500W + 150W of Class-D power from Pascal amplification, as well as sophisticated digital signal processing and a flat bass response down to 44Hz at -3dB, and 37Hz at -6dB with a gentle roll-off. And it reaches all the way up to 31kHz – never let it be said monitoring can’t give you a real high.
- High-quality amplification. 500 watts each for the mid/woofer and 150 watts for the tweeter
- All-new drivers. Designed and made in Denmark using our world-class Jupiter measuring facility
- Advanced DSP. Simple to use, powerful to listen to: it lets you tailor Core 47 for any listening environment
- Tweeter: 1in
- Midrange: 4in
- Woofer: 7in
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs (no sample-rate conversion)
- Resolution: Maximum 24-bit / 192 kHz, depending on input signal | 32, 44.1, 48, 96 & 192 kHz sample rates supported, analogue runs at 192 kHz
- Max SPL: 112 dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118 dB half space
- Crossover frequency: 475 Hz (LF/MF) / 5250 Hz (MF/HF)
- Frequency response (- 6 dB): 37 Hz – 31 kHz
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 44 Hz – 27 kHz
- Box principle: Front-loaded bass reflex
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D amplifiers: HF 150 W / MF 500 W / LF 500 W
- Dimensions: 390 mm, 355 mm, 240 mm (W x D x H) | 15 3⁄8in, 14in, 9 7/16in (W x D x H)
- Weight: 15.1 kg (33.3 lb)
Watch: Introducing the Core Range | Dynaudio