No one does analog delay and modulation like Electro-Harmonix and the Nano Deluxe Memory Man delivers the unmistakably lush delay, chorus and vibrato of the benchmark large-format Deluxe Memory Man in a compact, pedalboard ready chassis.
The Nano Deluxe Memory Man delivers EHX’s signature analog delay, chorus and vibrato plus some updates we’ve added including both Rate and Depth knobs for enhanced modulation control.
It features a maximum delay time of 550mS, an internal user-accessible switch to turn delay tails on or off, true bypass switching when the tails feature is off and it comes equipped with a standard 9Volt power supply.
For over 44 years the Deluxe Memory Man has been the gold standard for analog delay and modulation. Now it’s available in an ultra-compact package!
- Adjustable delay times from 30mS up to 550mS set by the Delay control
- Full control over the number of echo repeats right up to runaway oscillation with the Feedback knob
- Adjustable input gain via the Level knob
- An overload LED which lights when the signal going into the analog delay block is too hot
- Wet/Dry mix control over the dry and delayed signals via the Blend knob
- Depth knob which sets the amount of modulation that’s added to the delay to produce vibrato and chorus type effects
- Rate controls the modulation speed
- Tails Switch that sets whether the echoes decay naturally when the pedal is switched to bypass or if they are instantly muted
- Pedalboard friendly, compact, rugged enclosure
- Comes equipped with an Electro-Harmonix 9Volt power supply
- Circuit: Analog
- Bypass: Selectable True Bypass
- Audio: Mono
- Power Supply: 9.6VDC-200mA power adapter included
- Dimensions (in): 4.5 x 2.75 x 2.1
- Current Draw: 150mA
Watch: Electro-Harmonix Nano Deluxe Memory Man Analog Delay / Chorus / Vibrato Pedal (Demo by Bill Ruppert)