ETX powered loudspeakers are the top-of-the-line members of the EV portable sound family.
The ETX series combines intelligent FIR-Drive technology with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications. EV-engineered components ensure superior sound quality and the utmost reliability.
They are ideal for pro musicians, DJs, mobile entertainers and rental companies looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations. Each model provides sound quality, power and features beyond the reach of other similarly sized professional grade powered speakers —tour-quality sound in a tidy, easy-to-use package.
- 15-inch LF SMX woofer
- 1.25-inch HF titanium compression driver
- 2000 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 40 Hz – 20 kHz1
- Maximum SPL: 135 dB peak2
- Coverage (H x V): 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 2000 W
- LF Transducer: SMX2150 380 mm (15 in)
- HF Transducer: DH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency: 1500 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension: (8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 691 mm x 431 mm x 447 mm (27 in x 17 in x 18 in)
- Net Weight: 27.7 kg (61.1 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 31.5 kg (69.5 lb)
- Power Consumption: 100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A3
Watch: Electro-Voice ETX Overview