ETX powered loudspeakers are the top-of-the-line members of the EV portable sound family.
The ETX series combines intelligent FIR-Drive technology with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications. EV-engineered components ensure superior sound quality and the utmost reliability.
They are ideal for pro musicians, DJs, mobile entertainers and rental companies looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations. Each model provides sound quality, power and features beyond the reach of other similarly sized professional grade powered speakers —tour-quality sound in a tidy, easy-to-use package.
- 15-inch DVX woofer for maximum punch
- 1800 W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 134 dB peak SPL
- Special DSP preset for true cardioid performance across the full operating bandwidth
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX Powered Loudspeaker full range models
- Removable casters
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 37 Hz - 150 Hz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 180 Hz¹
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB peak²
- Power Rating: 1800 W
- LF Transducer: DVX3159A 380 mm (15 in)
- Low Pass Frequency: Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Enclosure: 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille: 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 471 mm x 576 mm x 825 mm (19 in x 23 in x 32 in)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Without casters 471 mm x 576 mm x 692 mm (19 in x 23 in x 27 in)
- Net Weight: 41.7 kg (91.9 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 46.8 kg (103.2 lb)
- Power Consumption: 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A³
Watch: Electro-Voice ETX Overview