This guitar lovingly recreates the feel and tone of the 1950s era Les Paul's. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solidbody electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan.
Les’ first solidbody guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made. The guitar is crafted with a mahogany body, maple cap (AAA veneer on figured tops), bound 50s shaped mahogany neck with long neck tenon, Indian laurel fingerboard with classic trapezoid inlays, Epiphone's new Vintage Deluxe tuners, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers™, and gold Top Hat knobs with dial pointers.
Available in Metallic Gold, Vintage Sunburst, and Heritage Cherry Sunburst full-gloss finishes. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS® pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite™ case is available.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Carved Hard Maple Cap with AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Binding: Cream
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Orientation: Left Hand
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Rounded Medium C
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Vintage Deluxe 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell Shaped"; 2-layer (Black/White) E
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hat
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 1
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker™ 2
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® pots, 50s style wiring
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Optional Les Paul Hard Case 940-ENLPCS; Les Paul EpiLite™ Case 940-ENLPHG
*Image shows right-handed model is for reference purpose only.