Powered by a pair of Epiphone's ProBucker™ humbuckers with coil-splitting, phase switching, and treble bleed circuit for a multitude of tones.
It also features an Ebony fingerboard, asymmetrical Slim Taper neck profile with contoured heel, and world-class Grover® Locking Rotomatic™ 18:1 ratio tuners, and a Graph Tech NuBone™ nut. Hardshell or EpiLite™ case sold separately.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Figured Maple (3/4")
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymetrical Slim Taper w/Contoured Heel
- Scale Length: 24.72" / 628mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in; Set Neck
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ ABR
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover locking Rotomatic®; 18:1
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Clear Top Hats with Ridge
- Switch Tip: black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and shoulder
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3™ humbucker w/coil-splitting
- Controls: 2 Volume (2 Push/Pull coil-splits); 2 Tone (1 Push/Pull Phase)
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy Duty 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46
- Case: Optional SG Hard Case 940-EGCS; SG EpiLite™ Case 940-EGHG; Premium Solid Body Electric Guitar Gig bag 940-EPIGIG