Featuring the historic SG profile with “batwing” pickguard in Ebony finish. Powered by Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers with CTS electronics and Epiphone Deluxe Tuners 18:1 ratio.
This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also has the Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots.
- Body Shape: SG
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Ebony Black
- Orientation: Left Hand
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued In
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe Tuners 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: 5-Ply, Black
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Inserts
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and heel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2- Volume, 2- Tone CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .4