Gibson and Slash are proud to present the Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard. It represents influential Gibson guitars Slash has used during his career, inspiring multiple generations of players around the world.
The Slash Collection of Gibson guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today. Each Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard features a blend of traditional appointments and modern features including a custom Slash rounded C-neck profile, a flatter and more modern 16'' fingerboard radius, and a versatile custom LR Baggs™ VTC pickup for natural acoustic sound.
Exclusive to the Slash’s are a “Skully” signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover with a blank truss rod cover in the case, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex® picks. The Slash Collection Gibson J-45 Standard is available in November Burst and a Limited Edition Vermillion Burst.
- J-45 body with Sitka Spruce top. November Burst Finish
- Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fingerboard with 20 Standard Frets.
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatics
- Hardshell Case. Gibson Accessory Kit
- Colour Name: Vermillion Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom Slash Round
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard radius: 16"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Frets Style: Standard
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl dots
- Body Shape: J-45
- Finish: Vermillion Burst
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X-bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Saddle Material: Tusq
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatics
- TrussRod Cover: Slash Signature
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone Controls
- Strings: 0.053, 0.042, 0.032, 0.024, 0.016, 0.012
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit