Like all ESP E-II models, the Arrow-NT is made in Japan at our ESP factory. Offering neck-thru-body construction, the E-II Arrow-NT offers a sound as powerful and aggressive as its looks, with a set of EMG 85 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) active pickups.
It has a light alder body with a 3-piece thin U-shaped maple neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets.
High-quality components on the E-II Arrow-NT include Dunlop Straploks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a Gotoh TOM bridge with string-thru-body design.
Available in Silver Fade finish, as well as a tremolo version with a Floyd. Includes ESP hardshell case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Alder
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- FINISH: BLACK SILVER FADE
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin-U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Dunlop Locking
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Gotoh TOM & String-Thru
- NECK PU: EMG 85
- BRIDGE PU: EMG 81
- ELECTRONICS: Active
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042)
- CASE: V-ALEXI GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: Y
Watch: ESP Guitars: E-II Arrow Demo by Chase Becker (Warbringer/Exmortus)