The LTD Deluxe Phoenix-1000 Vintage White offers a classic vibe in both looks and tone, but offers you excellent sonic variety with its set of passive Seymour Duncan pickups: a single-coil Phat Cat in the neck position, and a hot output Custom in the bridge that can be split via a push-pull control.
A neck-thru-body design, the Phoenix-1000 Vintage White offers a three-piece mahogany neck with Macassar ebony fingerboard, and mahogany body wings. Other features include a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece, classy gold hardware, and LTD locking tuners.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Vintage White
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 22 XJ Stainless Steel
- HARDWARE COLOR: Gold
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Phat Cat Neck
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Custom
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: PHOENIX GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N