This outstanding EC-1000 offers a burled poplar top on a mahogany body with a three-piece mahogany neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard. It includes a set of high-output Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) passive pickups, splittable by a push-pull control, for mind-blowing tones for metal, rock, fusion, progressive, and other genres.
It includes flag inlays, full body/neck/headstock binding, and premier components like LTD locking tuners and a TonePros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece. Available in Black Natural Burst finish.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 24.75"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Burled Poplar
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Black Natural Burst
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOU: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Bridge Volume/Neck Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: EC GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N
Watch: ESP Guitars: LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Black Natural Burst Demo by Bill Hudson
Please use the Ask a Question form on this page to request a price match*.
Please be sure to include:
- Your post code (for shipping calculations)
- The price to match
- The URL (web address) or company selling at this price
Customers who bought this item also bought
Mega Music has an extensive range of professional sound accessories from cables to connectors and more by Hosa.
20 foot noiseless braided cable. 6.5mm O/D. Straight to straight heavy duty diecast connectors with gold shafts.
Backorder - Contact for ETA
Double your switching power. Two switches in one, BOSS’s FS-6 combines latch- and momentary-type switching into one unit. With two switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the FS-6 allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup.