The first thing you’ll notice about this LTD Deluxe H-1001 is its Violet Andromeda Satin finish. The Andromeda finish makes the guitar appear various shades of blue, violet, and even green as light is reflected from various angles.
The H-1001 is the first LTD version of this outstanding design in a satin finish. It offers an arched-top mahogany body with set-thru construction at 25.5” scale.
It features a set of direct-mount Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) pickups with push-pull coil splitting, a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body, a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design, and 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- NECK: 3Pc Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Violet Andromeda Satin
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOU: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient *(Pull Tone for Split)
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus *(Pull Tone for Split)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N
Watch: ESP Guitars: LTD Deluxe H-1001 Violet Andromeda Satin Demo by Bill Hudson