The H-1001QM is simply an excellent all-around guitar for every playing style and musical genre. It includes high-end components like LTD locking tuners and a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design, as well a highly-acclaimed set of Seymour Duncan pickups that are directly mounted to the guitar’s mahogany body.
It comes with a figured quilted maple top and matching headstock with a See Thru Black Cherry or See Thru Green finish, accentuated with body/headstock binding with abalone purfling and constructed with a set-thru three-piece maple neck for speedy access to the highest frets, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 XJ frets.
Excellent for metal, rock, progressive, blues, fusion, or any kind of music where you want to stand out from the crowd.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: See Thru Black Cherry
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin-U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N