The H-1001 looks spectacular with its mahogany body and a spectacular quilted maple top in See Thru Black finish, with a set-thru three-piece maple neck.
It has a pair of high-output, direct-mount Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Pegasus (bridge) passive pickups, splittable by a push-pull control.
These pickups offer a wide dynamic range and excellent articulation, along with the aggressive responsiveness you want for today’s music.
The H-1001 offers other high-quality components like a Hipshot hardtail bridge with string thru body, and LTD locking tuners.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- FINISH: See Thru Black
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin-U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N