The H-1007FM is a seven-string guitar that offers high-end playability along with the extended range of an additional string to broaden your tonal horizons.
It also includes high-end components like LTD locking tuners and a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design, as well as Seymour Duncan pickups that are direct-mounted.
Its mahogany body and flamed maple top are accented with body/neck/headstock binding, as well as a set-thru three-piece maple neck, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 XJ frets.
Excellent for metal, rock, progressive, blues, fusion, or any kind of music where you want to stand out from the crowd. Available in See Thru Black finish.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Flamed Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: SEE THRU BLACK
- NUT WIDTH: 48mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- BRIDGE PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-Way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110-7 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046/.059)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N