The LTD Josh Middleton Signature Series JM-II offers a bolt-on construction alder body with quilted maple top, a three-piece roasted maple neck in an extra-thin u-shaped profile, and a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets.
Components on the JM-II include a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups (alnico in the neck and ceramic in the bridge), with push-pull control to select voicings. It also offers LTD locking tuners and a recessed Gotoh TOM bridge with string-thru-body design. Available in Black Shadow Burst finish.
- CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Alder
- TOP: Quilted Maple
- NECK: 3Pc Roasted Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Black Shadow Burst
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Extra Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ Stainless Steel
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Recessed Gotoh TOM w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- BRIDGE PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: Y