The LTD M Series has always been guitar designed for shredders, and one of the best examples ever is found with the fast and extremely playable M-1000HT and the seven-string M-1007HT.
With neck-thru-body construction and an extra thin U-shaped three-piece maple neck (that features a natural satin finish on the back for supreme speedy playability), the M-1000HT and M-1007HT are perfect for players who want M Series performance with the stability of a Hipshot hardtail bridge with string-thru-body design.
You also get excellent tone and sonic flexibility with direct-mounted Fishman Fluence Modern Humbuckers (Alnico in the neck position, Ceramic in the bridge), with a push-pull control to activate the second voicing.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- SCALE: 25.5"
- BODY: Alder
- TOP: Burled Poplar
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- FINGERBOARD: Macassar Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 350mm
- FINISH: Black Fade
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm
- NUT TYPE: Molded
- NECK CONTOUR: Extra Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Standard
- TUNERS: LTD Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico
- BRIDGE PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic
- ELECTRONICS: Active
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
- CASE INCLUDED: N
Watch: ESP Guitars: LTD Deluxe M-1000HT Demo by Jack Fliegler (New for 2020)